13 January is a #CulturalDealEU campaign day! Join our social media campaign to present and support the Cultural Deal for Europe! Throughout the day, Culture Action Europe will be using its Social Media channels to spread demands of the deal widely, join us in this action!
- Add the #CulturalDealEU logo on your websites and/or your email signatures
- Change your social media banners for a day with the #CulturalDealEU visuals
- Be active on Social Media – follow and populate #CulturalDealEU
- Create your messages or share others’, you can use the campaign visuals we have created. Make sure to tag relevant decision- and policy-makers in your countries.
- Share/use the videos of the launch of the Cultural Deal for Europe
- Use the social media action day to send letters to your National Governments to ask for earmarking at least 2% of the National Recovery and Resilience Plans for the cultural and creative sectors. Find our template letters in English, French, German here. Have you translated it into your own language? Let us know
- Don’t forget to spread the word on your social media platforms and among your network to encourage more cultural organisations to join the campaign
- Do you have a podcast show? Take a few minutes to speak about the campaign, and include the links on your episode description, always using the #CultureDealEU
- Share our posts on your Instagram stories, and please make sure to tag @culture_action_europe
- For this campaign, we collaborated with the artist Menah, the illustrations are just another mean of enunciating the challenges and calling for action. Feel free to share them on your social media, yet please make sure to give credits to the artist.
- Do you want to organise a national hub meeting to discuss the deal and propose your National/Regional chapter? Get in touch with us
As part of the #CulturalDealEU action day, the Cultural Deal for Europe will be presented and discussed at various meetings: European networks of cultural and creative sectors and industries will meet informally to strategise and align joint actions within and beyond the Cultural Deal for Europe framework; Culture Action Europe members and partners in Denmark and Sweden will also convene at the virtual meeting to draft the Nordic chapter of the Deal. Read more.
Illustrations by Menah: www.menah.nl