- Are artists and intellectuals sufficiently represented in the political discourse today? Should they be?
- Do arts thrive in democracy? And do democracies thrive via the arts?
- Do artists and intellectuals necessarily need to consider their impact on society?
- Should artists live off their arts? How?
- We, the people of culture, let our fragmentation reduce our impact on society. What is the first thing we need to do to become a “we”?
We have gathered 55 ideas from CAE Jam Session| CAE 72-hour online jam session, 27-28-29 April of 2016.