The partnership consists of twelve partners from four Countries: a EU-wide Network of museums and cultural organizations from Belgium; three museum sectoral organizations representing two Associations of Museum Professionals and 1 Regional public cultural body from Portugal, Greece and Italy respectively; four VET providers representing two Universities and one VET organization, from Greece, Italy and Portugal; a VET certification body from Greece; a Foundation whose members are both social partners and Cultural organizations in Italy; two companies specialized in training of museum professionals and cultural managers, from Italy and Portugal.
The Mu.SA Project Partners are:
- Hellenic Open University (HOU) – DAISSy group, Greece – Coordinator
- Melting Pro Learning (MeP), Italy
- ICOM, Portugal
- Link Campus University, Italy
- National Organization for the Certification of Qualifications and Vocational Guidance (EOPPEP), Greece
- Symbola – Foundation for Italian Qualities, Italy
- University of Porto (U.PORTO), Portugal
- Institute of Vocational Training AKMI (AKMI), Greece
- Istituto Beni Culturali
- ICOM, Greece
- Culture Action Europe (CAE), Belgium
- Mapa das Ideias (MAPAS), Portugal
More information on the Mu.SA website.