Registrations are now closed.
Before registering to Kathréptis, make sure you read the following basic rules of engagement that must be respected by all participants in order to ensure the best conditions for a collaborative work – such as the one required by this gathering:
• Participation is free.
Before applying, make sure you plan to participate in the whole gathering, from beginning to end. “On and Off” participation should be avoided as this is a full day process for individual and collective thinking.
• The number of places is limited.
If you register, consider that someone else might not be able to join if you don’t cancel in time, should you need to do it.
• Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
That is to say: be ready to actively involved in Kathréptis work. You will not spend much time seated in plenary to listen. Everyone is encouraged to be part of the collective exploration of answers.
If you wish to register for the gathering, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject: Kathréptis.
If you have already registered, read the programme and make sure you can commit to the rules of engagement.
Some final logistic information
• The gathering will take place on 20 November, from 9.30 to 18.00
• Registration will open at 9.00 (being in time will be highly appreciated)
• Kathréptis will take place in Art Factory – Τεχνοστάσιο | 6, Lamias, Tavros – Athens (the first street on the right, after Praktiker in Pireos Street).
Registration are now closed.
Should you wish to be added to the waiting list, write to email@example.com