Panelists discussed why local live music stages are key for safeguarding Europe’s cultural diversity, boosting European artists’ and encouraging social cohesion.
This panel aimed to foster a better understanding of the often harsh realities live music stages are facing and to recognize them for their cultural, artistic, and social importance for Europe.
- Niklass Nienass, MEP (The Greens/EFA)
- Ibán García Del Blanco, MEP (S&D Group)
- Laura Hanequand, Court-Circuit (live music association in Wallonia & Brussels)
- Feike Ter Wal, EKKO (live music venue in the Netherlands)
- Moderator: Audrey Guerre, Live DMA (European network for live music associations, European coordinator of [Open] Club Day)
The full recording is available below. You can find more relevant material on Open Club Day website.
The video from the Live DMA Network Youtube channel