On the 8th April, projects of cooperation on small and large scales for the Creative Europe Culture Sub-Programme have been published on the European Commission’s webportal. Among the selected projects, some participants are Culture Action Europe’s members.
LARGE SCALE PROJECTS:
– AVnode (Italy) as coordinator of LPM 2015>2018 – Live Performers Meeting,
– Arty Farty (France) as coordinator of We are Europe,
– European League of Institutes of the Arts (the Netherlands) as coordinator of NE©XT Accelerator and European Association of Conservatoires (Belgium) as partner ,
– Trans Europe Halles (Sweden) as partner of Creative Lenses,
– European Union Baroque Orchestra (UK) as coordinator of EUBO Mobile Baroque Academy : Pathways and Performances and European Association of Conservatoires as partner.
SMALL SCALE PROJECTS:
– European Music Council (Germany) and Palais des Beaux-Arts – BOZAR (Belgium) as partners of Rostrum+,
– Roberto Cimetta Fund (France) and Trans Europe Halles as partners of Europe Grand Central,
– PAV (Italy) as coordinator for Fabulamundi,
– EFNYO – European Federation of National Youth Orchestras (Austria) for MusXchange as coordinator.
By co-funding these projects, the Creative Europe –Culture Sub-programme enhances the capacity of the European cultural and creative sectors to operate transnationally and internationally, promotes the circulation of cultural and creative works and the mobility of cultural and creative players, in particular of artists, transnationally. It also aims to improve access to European cultural and creative works and extend their reach to new and larger audiences and contributes to innovation and creativity in the field of culture.
You can visit the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency’s webportal to know more about the list of selected projects by clicking here.