CAE MEMBERS’ FORUM #2
Rue Lavallée 39
for CAE Members only
Last year, over 70 members gathered with the Board and the Secretariat to better understand the work of CAE and its implications. Learning from this first experience, we have been working to bring this year’s edition one step forward. This means that ”Member Forum #2” will be a collaborative session where our conversations as a network are structured to facilitate collective thinking and actions, we believe it will be one of those precious moments to truly exchange without constraints.
Click to enlarge the agenda.
2016 Forum’s aims are:
- To learn and exchange about CAE’s activities and political developments, in particular impacting coordinated advocacy, community development and key collaborations
- To combine our strengths and enhance the impact of activities in 2016-2017 for CAE members’ life and development
- To reflect on where we are today – after almost three years of intense and innovative activity and on what should inspire our next three years.
Please do not forget that:
- Our Members’ Forum is a very special meeting: it is a collaborative session where our conversations are structured to facilitate collective thinking and actions
- Even if we are a community that share values, we are also all very busy and therefore we have very limited opportunities to really be together. The Members’ Forum is one of these precious moments to truly exchange without constraints. It is not an in-and-out kind of meeting so we would ask you to try to organise these days in Brussels to avoid distractions and parallel activities as much as possible.
Information to plan your trip:
- Dates: 9-10-11 March
- 9 March: from 4.30 pm; 10 March: from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm; 11 March: from 9.30 am to 3.00 pm
- Member Forum will be held at La Vallée in Brussels
Rue Lavallée 39
- Hotels close to La Vallée
- Closest Metro station is Ribaucourt (Line 2-6).
If you are already a member, please send your confirmation to email@example.com by Feb. 29.
You will then receive another communication with more details via email, as the dates approach.
If you are not a member yet, but you wish to become one in order to begin our journey together at the Members’ Forum, click here.
some pictures from last year’s CAE Members’ Forum #1