A group of additional experts in the field of audience development – with various backgrounds and nationalities – collaborate and integrate with the Consortium team.
- Amaia Makua – Institute for Leisure Studies, University of Deusto (Spain)
- Marcin Poprawski – AMU Culture Observatory, Adam Mickiewicz University (Poland)
- Niels Righolt CKI – The Danish Centre for Arts and Interculture (Denmark)
- Antonia Silvaggi – Melting Pro (Italy)
- Iker Tolosa, Donostia – San Sebastian 2016 (Spain)
- Anne Torreggiani & Jonathan Goodacre – The Audience Agency (UK)
- Emina Visnic, POGON – Zagreb Centre for Independent Culture and Youth (Croatia)
A group of relevant institutions, networks and entities associated and committed to the project and taking part to the advisory board.