WHY THIS TOOLKIT ?
• To build capacity within the arts and culture sector, providing knowledge on how artists can exercise their rights, and on how to support our collaborative partners
• To support and encourage arts organisations and cultural workers in informing and encouraging their colleagues and members to protect, defend and support artists and cultural operators everywhere
• To encourage better collaboration between the arts, culture, free speech and the human rights sectors
WHAT DOES THIS TOOLKIT OFFER?
• It is a collection of information for individuals interested in training others or presenting information on cultural rights to be read and absorbed.
• It is NOT a set of power points to show when presenting.
• It gives resources which can be used in presentations or general discussions.
• It should assist in the first steps of gaining the interest of colleagues or members, or other audiences or stakeholders (funders).
To download the ARJ Toolkit, click here.