ROCE, Organizers Network of Educational Concerts, integrated from 2010 to public and private entities that develop social and educational music programs, especially for young audiences. It is a cross initiative that brings together heterogeneous institutions (orchestras, auditoriums, governments, foundations, ...) but which, however, are the actual tissue that is involved in such programs. More than 600,000 people, young and family audiences, enjoy every year of proposals from member institutions ROCE: more than 1,400 educational concerts and more than 900 parallel transverse or complementary sessions. We also work on these goals:
- Communicate to society the value of educational activities we develop.
- Promote the creation of Services or Educational Departments in all musical institutions.
- Generate specialized training programs
- Enable the evaluation and quality of educational projects
- Stimulate research lines in this field
- Joining forces to create interdisciplinary educational programs
- Establish procedures to recognize and value good educational practices