Intercultural Dialogue is increasingly seen as one of the ways to promote mutual understanding, better living together and an active sense of European citizenship and belonging.
You will see here:
- CAE 2013 briefing on Intercultural dialogue
- the European Parliament’s and Council’s decision 2008, Year of Intercultural Cultural Dialogue
- Council of Europe’s White Paper on Intercultural Dialogue (2008)
- Platform for Intercultural Europe’s Rainbow paper on a learning framework for Intercultural Dialogue (2008)
- EFAH (now Culture Action Europe) diversity mapping (2006)